SIGNATURE HYDRAFACIAL – $220
Deeply cleanse, extract, and hydrate the skin through our super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. Our treatment concludes with a Free Customized Jellymask® and Celluma® LED Light Treatment to further improve skin health.
DELUXE HYDRAFACIAL – $295
This invigorating treatment includes all of the Signature HydraFacial while addressing specific skin concerns with a booster of your choice. Our treatment concludes with a Free Customized Jellymask® and Celluma® LED Light Treatment to further improve skin health.
PLATINUM HYDRAFACIAL – $325
The ultimate HydraFacial Experience begins with a detoxifying Lymphatic Drainage. Follow with the Deluxe HydraFacial and address specific skin concerns with a booster serum. This treatment concludes with a Free Customized Jellymask® and Celluma® LED Light Treatment to further improve skin health.
HYDRAFACIAL BOOSTERS – $100
• Clarifying Booster by Murad
• Brightalive Booster Serum by ZO Skin Health
• Rozatrol Boost by ZO Skin Health
• TriHex-Pro Booster Serum by Alastin Skincare
• ProTec Plus Booster Serum by Circadia
• Regen Growth Factor Boost by Hydrafacial
What is HYDRAFACIAL®?
The award-winning HydraFacial merges invigorating spa therapies with advanced medical technology. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. This unique combination of advanced hydrating techniques produces instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. Only HydraFacial uses patented Vortex-Fusion technology for an instantly gratifying glow.
HydraFacial combines gentle hydro exfoliation with simultaneous topical infusion of custom solutions specific to your skin condition. This treatment works differently from traditional abrasive tip of microdermabrasion. The use of hydro-dermabrasion technology along with a pulsating micro infusion tip ensures a soothing, yet powerful non-irritating treatment.
Slate Medspa is the premier HYDRAFACIAL provider in NJ. We use the most advanced technology to provide a results-oriented skin rejuvenation program. New to Slate Medspa? Call us today at 877-588-4646 to schedule a free consultation and save $50 on your first treatment.
Not Just a Facial…
How does HYDRAFACIAL® work?
Through patented Vortex-Fusion technology, skin is gently pulled into the chamber, allowing our solutions to gently cleanse and unclog pores, exfoliate dead skin cells and extract keratin, sebum, blackheads or any other impurities from pores. The unique tip will then drive the solutions deep into the skin, right down to the dermal junction where skin cells are regenerated.
Benefits of an HydraFacial:
- Abrasion Free Hydra Peeling
- Non-invasive and non-irritating. Painless, soothing treatment.
- Safe for all skin types
- Deep cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, hydrates, and oxygenates
- Gentle liquid exfoliation
- Natural Hydration with moisturizing serum infusion
- Improves circulation and blood flow
- Vibrant visible results even after first session – Gives your skin a healthy glow
- No downtime. Immediate return to normal activities.
HAVE A SPECIFIC SKIN CONCERN?
Tailor your treatment with award-winning our super serums:
Regen Growth Factor Boost by Hydrafacial
Naturally occurring growth factor proteins boost new collagen and elastin production to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin tone and texture.
Clarifying Booster Serum by Murad
Salicylic Acid & Green Tea cleanses, dissolves excess oil, and purifies pores. Treats acne and prevents future breakouts
TriHex-Pro Serum by Alastin Skincare
Clinically proven to help clear out damage and debris and jump start the skin’s natural ability to produce new healthy collagen and elastin.
Brightalive Serum by ZO Skin Health
Our unique blend of skin brighteners minimize the appearance of discoloration and brightens skin tone for an instantly gratifying glow.
Rozatrol Serum by ZO Skin Health
This exclusive antioxidant/anti-inflammatory complex helps minimize redness and inflammation. Ideal for red, sensitized skin but can be used on all skin types.
ProTec Plus by Circadia Skincare
6 different forms of hyaluronic acid, peptides, antioxidants & botanicals increases hydration by 30%. Instantly plumps fine lines and wrinkles.
Booster Serum Key Ingredients:
- Regen Growth Factor Boost by Hydrafacial
- Key Ingredients: Naturally occurring growth factor proteins that regulate cellular growth and play a key role in maintaining healthy skin structure and function.
- Clarifying Booster Serum by Murad
- Key Ingredients: Salicylic Acid reduces the severity of acne and Green Tea extract helps soothe irritation
- TriHex-Pro Booster Serum by Alastin Skincare
- Key Ingredients: TriHex® Technology with active peptides, botanicals and antioxidants, specifically engineered to clear out old collagen and elastin proteins that have been damaged by sun exposure and aging.
- Brightalive Booster Serum by ZO Skin Health
- Key Ingredients: Skin Brightening Complex (Ogliopeptide-68, Nonapeptide-1, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, N-Acetyl Glucosamine): Unique blend of skin brighteners to block the production of pigmentation.
- Rozatrol Boost by ZO Skin Health
- Key Ingredients: Lactose, milk protein and Rosa Canina Extract help minimize inflammation and diminish the appearance of skin redness.
- ProTec Plus Booster Serum by Circadia Skincare
- Key Ingredients: Peptides, antioxidants, 6 different forms of hyaluronic acid and natural botanicals that increase moisture by 30% within 2 hours.
Celluma LED Therapy
High intensity light emitting diodes (LEDs) can increase circulation, accelerate tissue repair, kill acne bacteria, decrease inflammation, improve skin tone, texture and clarity.
Optimize skin health by encouraging detoxification through mechanical lymphatic therapy. Helps remove unwanted build-up and decrease inflammation.
Tesla High Frequency
Tesla High Frequency uses a thermal current to produce an anti-bacterial effect, pushing away toxins and prompting cellular renewal to treat stubborn acne, enlarged pores, fine lines and puffy eyes
Some clients require extra time spent on extractions. A preliminary consult with our skin therapists will provide the appropriate recommendation for your specific skin needs.
Dermaplaning is a long trusted method of shedding top layers of dead skin. Using a surgical scalpel, we gently scrape off dead skin cells on the surface of your skin as well as the peach fuzz on your face. This preps the skin for better product penetration and more efficient facial results.
What to expect from your HydraFacial Treatment
HydraFacial delivers instant and long-lasting results that you can see and feel. With ongoing treatments, you’ll notice intensely improved hydration, minimized dark spots and dramatically reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The Hydradermabrasion process will cleanse and exfoliate your skin, removing dead and dry skin cells and clearing congestion like blackheads and clogged pores. The infusion process, bathes your skin in essential vitamins and minerals simultaneously encouraging the production of healthy new collagen. Collagen is a key ingredient to youthful and radiant skin.
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. We don’t believe in quick fixes, so one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.
The HydraFacial treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacial treatment. After a skin evaluation, our skincare specialist may choose specific treatment serums to customize the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs.
This is a no downtime procedure. We recommend you allow the serums and hydrators used in the final stages to stay on your skin for the rest of the day. Though we recommend to wait 4 hours before applying, you may put on makeup right after treatment. You can also return to your normal activities immediately. A comprehensive home skin care regimen will be recommended by our skin therapists for proper maintenance after your HydraFacial.
OUR IN OFFICE TREATMENTS SHOULD ALWAYS BE COMPLIMENTED BY A CUSTOM HOMECARE REGIMEN. YOU MUST DO YOUR PART AND KEEP UP WITH YOUR RECOMMENDED SKIN CARE PLAN.
Slate Medspa offers the most advanced pharmaceutical skin care products to provide a comprehensive results-oriented program.
Schedule by phone (877)588-4646 or online below
By submitting this form you agree to be contacted via phone/text/email.