SIGNATURE HYDRAFACIAL – $199
Deeply cleanse, extract, and hydrate the skin through our super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. This treatment concludes with a Free LED Light Treatment to further improve skin health.
DELUXE HYDRAFACIAL – $275
This invigorating treatment includes all of the Signature HydraFacial while addressing specific skin concerns with a booster of your choice. This treatment concludes with a Free LED Light Treatment to further improve skin health.
PLATINUM HYDRAFACIAL – $325
The ultimate HydraFacial Experience begins with a detoxifying Lymphatic Drainage. Follow with the Deluxe HydraFacial and address specific skin concerns with a booster serum. This treatment concludes with a Tesla High Frequency Treatment followed by LED Light Therapy.
HYDRAFACIAL BOOSTERS – $100
• TriHex-Pro Booster Serum by Alastin Skincare
• Brightalive Booster Serum by ZO Skin Health
• Rozatrol Boost by ZO Skin Health
• ProTec Plus Booster Serum by Circadia Skincare
• Regen Growth Factor Boost by Hydrafacial
What is HYDRAFACIAL®?
The award-winning HydraFacial merges invigorating spa therapies with advanced medical technology. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. This unique combination of advanced hydrating techniques produces instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. Only HydraFacial uses patented Vortex-Fusion technology for an instantly gratifying glow.
HydraFacial combines gentle hydro exfoliation with simultaneous topical infusion of custom solutions specific to your skin condition. This treatment works differently from traditional abrasive tip of microdermabrasion. The use of hydro-dermabrasion technology along with a pulsating micro infusion tip ensures a soothing, yet powerful non-irritating treatment.
Slate Medspa is the premier HYDRAFACIAL provider in NJ. We use the most advanced technology to provide a results-oriented skin rejuvenation program. New to Slate Medspa? Call us today at 877-588-4646 to schedule a free consultation and save $50 on your first treatment.
How does HYDRAFACIAL® work?
Through patented Vortex-Fusion technology, skin is gently pulled into the chamber, allowing our solutions to gently cleanse and unclog pores, exfoliate dead skin cells and extract keratin, sebum, blackheads or any other impurities from pores. The unique tip will then drive the solutions deep into the skin, right down to the dermal junction where skin cells are regenerated.
Benefits of an HydraFacial:
- Abrasion Free Hydra Peeling
- Non-invasive and non-irritating. Painless, soothing treatment.
- Safe for all skin types
- Deep cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, hydrates, and oxygenates
- Gentle liquid exfoliation
- Natural Hydration with moisturizing serum infusion
- Improves circulation and blood flow
- Vibrant visible results even after first session – Gives your skin a healthy glow
- No downtime. Immediate return to normal activities.
HAVE A SPECIFIC SKIN CONCERN? Slate Medspa has you covered:
Tailor your treatment with award-winning our super serums:
- TriHex-Pro Booster Serum by Alastin Skincare
- Effects: Clinically proven to help clear out damage and debris in the extracellular matrix and jump start the skin’s natural ability to produce new healthy collagen and elastin.
- Key Ingredients: TriHex® Technology with active peptides, botanicals and antioxidants, specifically engineered to work with the skin to clear out old collagen and elastin proteins that have been damaged by sun exposure and aging.
- Brightalive Booster Serum by ZO Skin Health
- Effects: Minimizes the appearance of discoloration and brightens skin tone for an instantly gratifying glow.
- Key Ingredients: Skin Brightening Complex (Ogliopeptide-68, Nonapeptide-1, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, N-Acetyl Glucosamine): Unique blend of skin brighteners to block the production of pigmentation.
- Rozatrol Boost by ZO Skin Health
- Effects: This exclusive antioxidant/anti-inflammatory complex helps minimize redness and inflammation. Ideal for red, sensitized skin but can be used on all skin types.
- Key Ingredients: Lactose, milk protein and Rosa Canina Extract help minimize inflammation and diminish the appearance of skin redness.
- ProTec Plus Booster Serum by Circadia Skincare
- Effects: Designed to maximize hydration and deliver optimum protection for overall skin health. Instantly plumps fine lines and wrinkles.
- Key Ingredients: This super serum delivers peptides, antioxidants, 6 different forms of hyaluronic acid and natural botanicals that increase moisture by 30% within 2 hours.
- Regen Growth Factor Boost by Hydrafacial
- Effects: Designed to boost new collagen and elastin production to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin tone and texture.
- Key Ingredients: Naturally occurring growth factor proteins that regulate cellular growth and play a key role in maintaining healthy skin structure and function.
Celluma LED Therapy
High intensity light emitting diodes (LEDs) can increase circulation, accelerate tissue repair, kill acne bacteria, decrease inflammation, improve skin tone, texture and clarity.
Optimize skin health by encouraging detoxification through mechanical lymphatic therapy. Helps remove unwanted build-up and decrease inflammation.
Tesla High Frequency
Tesla High Frequency uses a thermal current to produce an anti-bacterial effect, pushing away toxins and prompting cellular renewal to treat stubborn acne, enlarged pores, fine lines and puffy eyes
Some clients require extra time spent on extractions. A preliminary consult with our skin therapists will provide the appropriate recommendation for your specific skin needs.
What to expect from your HydraFacial Treatment
HydraFacial delivers instant and long-lasting results that you can see and feel. With ongoing treatments, you’ll notice intensely improved hydration, minimized dark spots and dramatically reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The Hydradermabrasion process will cleanse and exfoliate your skin, removing dead and dry skin cells and clearing congestion like blackheads and clogged pores. The infusion process, bathes your skin in essential vitamins and minerals simultaneously encouraging the production of healthy new collagen. Collagen is a key ingredient to youthful and radiant skin.
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. We don’t believe in quick fixes, so one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.
The HydraFacial treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacial treatment. After a skin evaluation, our skincare specialist may choose specific treatment serums to customize the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs.
This is a no downtime procedure. We recommend you allow the serums and hydrators used in the final stages to stay on your skin for the rest of the day. Though we recommend to wait 4 hours before applying, you may put on makeup right after treatment. You can also return to your normal activities immediately. A comprehensive home skin care regimen will be recommended by our skin therapists for proper maintenance after your HydraFacial.